Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    back to the drawing board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

back to the drawing board Login/Join

posted
well had a 4 way in the works paperwork filled out waiting to be signed by all when BAM someone backed out wasn't quite ready for this transfer. PLEASE when you decide to move forward and all are ready PLEASE be ABSOLUTLEY SURE you are ready and commited its a set back for all involved. With that being said I am in Fountain Hills Az needing to get as close to Ridgecrest Ca as I can. I can manage Santa Clairta where I have 2 people tht want transfers and a guy in Hemet Ca that has already sold his house for this transfer his wife and son will be starting as RCAS within the week. So if anyone is thinking of transferring (SERIOUS) there are several options out there just need to connect the dots please contact me mommahobbit@aol.com or 6024030287 BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY AND ABLE TO COMMIT TO A TRANSFER. Also make sure when you post requesting a transfer that you leave current contact information a email you check and or a current phone number thank you . K. Mills

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Meridian Idaho trying to get to North Idaho if it fits anywhere in your mix. Mike 208-631-1197 mhoff2667@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
amy in Murfreesboro tn. trying to go to central Kentucky .waiting to get close to my parents for 3 yrs. maybe we can help each other.let me know if I can help,thanks,amy 352-630-1657

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central Connecticut trying to get closer to my family in Las Vegas. I'm willing to consider anywhere in the Southwest. (860)670-9107

Posts: 5 | Location: South Windsor, CT | Registered: 01 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rookie15 I am in Henderson,NV which is right next to Las Vegas. I am trying to transfer to anywhere in the southern part of Oklahoma to the Northern Part of TX. keep me in mind for a 3 way transfer. suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
Rookie15 I am in Henderson,NV which is right next to Las Vegas. I am trying to transfer to anywhere in the southern part of Oklahoma to the Northern Part of TX. keep me in mind for a 3 way transfer. suzhov@aol.com

That is perfect! They are actually in Henderson, I just use Las Vegas because more people know it better haha. I will keep my eyes open!

Matt
Call/Text (860) 670-9107

Posts: 5 | Location: South Windsor, CT | Registered: 01 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post