Originally posted by SPOT:
How to post a mutual transfer ad:
1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"
- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.
rural carrier transfer. anyone in N.E.Fl. interested in Co. possible 3 way trade. firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-433-255
AND LEAVE A CONTACT, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER,ETC. DON'T JUST SAY " I NEED TO GET TO SUCH AND SUCH PLACE " !!!!!
I do know of three people I have worked with that have gotten a transfer, using this site. They were serious about it, not just throwing it out there as many seem to do, so keep the faith.
We transferred from Tn to Spring Hill Fl, and we want to go back because we are having a grandbaby in May and we never thought she would be able to have kids and now my wife is desperate to go back! Anyone interested in FL? Been with the p.o. since Jan, 14, 2007. If anyone is interested please contact me at 352-606-8132./Patrick.
Would like Knoxville area.
I am in Alpharetta Ga only a couple hours from Tennessee I would love Spring Hill if I can work in with you call or text 614-668-2017
A friend of mine is trying to register but no matter what they do when typing in a password it wont take it. Anyone know what could be wrong?
If and when you find a transfer or change your mind, go to topic, remove item in topic and type in DELETE. This will let everyone know your transfer is complete or you changed your mind. THANK YOU FOR HELPING.
It seems there is a way to pm each other on this site. Can the Admins grant permission or is it just not a thing?