Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    How to post a mutual transfer ad
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to post a mutual transfer ad Login/Join

Picture of SPOT
posted
How to post a mutual transfer ad:

1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"

- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.

Posts: 26 | Location: Post Office | Registered: 22 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPOT:
How to post a mutual transfer ad:

1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"

- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rural carrier transfer. anyone in N.E.Fl. interested in Co. possible 3 way trade. derrelna@aol.com or 352-433-255

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
include that you should be sure you are ready for transfer will do the work involved to make it happen,stay in touch with the people you contact about transfer once agreed make sure you are ready willing and able to complete this transfer. If you are truly serious about transferring you should give the people involved your phone number to stay in contact. DON'T SURPRIZE PEOPLE WITH ALL YOUR OBSTACLES SPOUSE,HOUSE, ETC. MAAKE SURE YOU ARE READY BEFORE YOU POST OR REPLY. THERE ARE THOSE OF US THAT ARE TRULY READY AND WHEN YOU DEPEND ON PEOPLE THEN THEY SPRING IT ON YOU ITS DISSAPPOINTING. REALLY WISH THEY WOULD MAKE TRANSFERRING EASIER FOR US BUT UNTIL THEN IF YOU COMMET THEN STAY TRUE TO THAT THANK YOU

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AND LEAVE A CONTACT, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER,ETC. DON'T JUST SAY " I NEED TO GET TO SUCH AND SUCH PLACE " !!!!!

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone ever get a mutual transfer from this site? I see the same people month after month and it doesn't look like anyone is having any success.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do know of three people I have worked with that have gotten a transfer, using this site. They were serious about it, not just throwing it out there as many seem to do, so keep the faith.

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mutual transfer ,from ft myers fl, to warner robbins area,wanting to be with family, you can reach me momsweekofff@aol.com if interested, or call me 239-910-2307

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We transferred from Tn to Spring Hill Fl, and we want to go back because we are having a grandbaby in May and we never thought she would be able to have kids and now my wife is desperate to go back! Anyone interested in FL? Been with the p.o. since Jan, 14, 2007. If anyone is interested please contact me at 352-606-8132./Patrick.
Would like Knoxville area.

Patrick Lee

Posts: 38 | Registered: 11 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Alpharetta Ga only a couple hours from Tennessee I would love Spring Hill if I can work in with you call or text 614-668-2017
Tommy

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine is trying to register but no matter what they do when typing in a password it wont take it. Anyone know what could be wrong?

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying Also Frowner

I lodged in > but the page wont post my transfer ?

Posts: 5 | Location: Im from Taneytown Md > 22 years | Registered: 07 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If and when you find a transfer or change your mind, go to topic, remove item in topic and type in DELETE. This will let everyone know your transfer is complete or you changed your mind. THANK YOU FOR HELPING.

Lisa Speirs

Posts: 14 | Registered: 14 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer to Any post office in the Middle River area > 21220 zip > or surrounding area< Rural Carrier> I'm from > Taneytown Post office,Smilerb thank you,,,Lisa Flanagan

Posts: 5 | Location: Im from Taneytown Md > 22 years | Registered: 07 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems there is a way to pm each other on this site. Can the Admins grant permission or is it just not a thing?

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post