Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone in N.E. Fl. looking to go to Co?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in N.E. Fl. looking to go to Co? Login/Join

posted
a 3 way trade. you go from n.e.fl. to co. if interested, please cntact derrelna@aol.com or 352-433-2655. thanks!

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Derrel, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Derre,
I know of a girl who really wants to take my route ASAP. Her fiance is transferring with my brother-in-law right now. We are all in Ohio. She is in Florida, but it's more central. I know she's in a really nice town because my dad happens to stay near there in the winter. We can do a three-way. I also emailed you. Heidi (330)360-4521 or westboundshh@aol.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
We spoke on the phone awhile ago and the girl from Avon Park got her transfer. I have another carrier interested in my route, but she's from Naples not in the northeast. I thought I'd still ask you if you're interested. Thanks! Heidi westboundshh@aol.com (330)360-4521

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Heidi, I am in Ocala, Fl., trying to get to Jacksonville, Fl. Naples is in the opposite direction. Thanks, anyway.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post