Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    greenacres,Fl to eastern shores of Va,Md,NC, SEATTLE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

greenacres,Fl to eastern shores of Va,Md,NC, SEATTLE Login/Join

posted
wanting to get closer to family.sunny and warm here in s.fl.email me at reypena258@Gmail.com.(561)308-9344

Posts: 22 | Registered: 14 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Silverdale Wa? If so e-mail qtrade@yahoo.com
Chris

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello,chris.yes,i'm interested.I' like to ask how many routes in your office and all the routes has llv? My office has 50rural and30+city.All has llv.Let me know.Thanks!

Posts: 22 | Registered: 14 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in mechanicsville md in a nice 14 rt office all with LLVs. fl is really to far to move from my daughter but may be able to talk her into me moving. eric20659@yahoo.com and use transfer as the subject

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I'm in Maryland and my office is 20 minutes from chesapeake bay. All LLV's contact me at snyder.kelley27@gmail.com or 517-304-6716

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dneffrr1,

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post