Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking for a swap to FL. From CT.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a swap to FL. From CT. Login/Join

posted
Eastern CT to just about anywhere in FL. Would prefer coastal but we are open to pretty much anything right now.

I am in a small all LLV office. My route is a 46K. No Amazon anymore.

Looking within 6 or so months.

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 17 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which zipcodes in CT does your office run?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 24 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Gainesville, FL?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If interested in Gainesville, FL I can be reached at topher3k@gmail.com. I am very serious and looking to move before the next school year (kids) but I’m willing to work with you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny B:
Which zipcodes in CT does your office run?

That's it. Very small office. Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 17 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MisplacedNE:
If interested in Gainesville, FL I can be reached at topher3k@gmail.com. I am very serious and looking to move before the next school year (kids) but I’m willing to work with you.

Hi there!
Ill shoot you an email now!!!

posted Hide Post
B Weaver, will you be interested in Navarre Beach Fl. I have someone that may want your office.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought we were working on a transfer. I havent heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well.