Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Still looking!! CAN ANYONE HELP!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still looking!! CAN ANYONE HELP!!! Login/Join

posted
I am still looking for someone to take my route in MI. from Kissimmee-St. Cloud area. You could even live in Toledo, Ohio and have my route I am only 45 minutes away. I have moved already but am still looking for a transfer. I am also looking into starting as an RCA again but would really prefer to stay a regular. CAN ANYONE HELP

This message has been edited. Last edited by: auntteetee1977,

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me what other sites you know for transfers? I'm trying to get to the NorthWest from AZ.

~Nathan

harquahalas@cox.net

480-600-1450

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Postal Employee network and the other is a rural carrier website that has transfers and message board. Go to ruralinfo.net and check out the whole site it's very interesting. Where are you trying to go?

posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get Spokane, Washington or within maybe 5 hours. Boise, Idaho would be nice!

~Nathan
harquahalas@cox.net
480-600-1450

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you tell me how you got your transfer to post on the site with the music? My always comes up as an error. I have wrote to the webmaster but she hasn't answered me back yet.

posted Hide Post
We live in Lebanon,In wanting to go south west and have someone in Oviedo, Fl interested in Lebanon. Could this work with anything you have in progress?
Thanks, Timothy

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
curious as to whether or not you ever found your transfer. I am looking to get to that area. Thanks!
Kim

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post