Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Husband and Wife From Oklahoma to Marana Az area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Husband and Wife From Oklahoma to Marana Az area Login/Join

posted
Husband and Wife both work in same office. We are wanting to both transfer to the Marana AZ area. I also know of a lady from Colorado trying to get back to Oklahoma. Anyone interested in Oklahoma or Colorado please call (405)808-7345 our Rts are 45K and 46K

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amy Hearon,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Hearon:
Husband and Wife both work in same office. We are wanting to both transfer to the Marana AZ area. I also know of a lady from Colorado trying to get back to Oklahoma. Anyone interested in Oklahoma or Colorado please call (405)808-7345 our Rts are 45K and 46K

posted Hide Post
What part of Oklahoma? I'm in southern California looking to get to North Oklahoma near Enid to be with my family.
Please contact me at 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com my name is Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in Tuttle Oklahoma. It is about 20 min from Okc. A little south and west of the city.

posted Hide Post
My brother and I want to come to Oklahoma, but we're not in Arizona. We're in Northern California. Or we can do 3 or 4 ways trade if someone who lives in Arizona wants to come to California. We live in Sacramento, Ca. If you two interesting of moving to California then call or text me at 916-897-1744.

Posts: 23 | Location: sacramento, california | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy, I'm wanting Oklahoma if you haven't transferred just yet. I'm in Oregon, but have heard of a few folks from Arizona wanting Oregon if you're interested in a 3 way.
Tabitha@whichwaydoigo.com

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post