Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want Las Vegas?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want Las Vegas? Login/Join

posted
Trying to make a 3 way or a 4 way work. Looking for someone that wants to move to Las Vegas.
The economy is picking up in Las Vegas and the housing boom has started again!!
We have a house you can rent... if we get a three way or four way worked out so we can get to Oregon!!!
Let me know if you or if you know of anyone that is interested.

ONLY SERIOUS people interested

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, I am very interested. I am in Plainfield, IL. Near Chicago. I would go tomorrow if needed. I hope we can make this work

Posts: 16 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Craig, it's Mark. I am very interested in moving back to Vegas. I'll call you. I am in Fayetteville Georgia which is about 20 minutes south of Atlanta.

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fort Myers, Fl and I'm trying to get to Las Vegas.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darla or Steph-
Would need to find another person to transfer in to your location from Boise, ID.

Help me find the right person and we can make this work. I am READY to MOVE. My key indicator report is great!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in LasVegas . IM located in Northern California. Please keep me in mind Smiler worknk9s@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona?

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Lake Havasu City, Arizona looking for a change....anyone interested in coming here?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az_postal:
Im in Lake Havasu City, Arizona looking for a change....anyone interested in coming here?
who is this ? this is Kathy Mills

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lake Havasu?Sure,why not.You want Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lake havasu is currently not looking to transfer...good luck to all still trying

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,Craig!I'm Rey from Silverdale,Wa.I'm interested in Bay area,Ca.We could do 3 or 4 way.Thanks!email me at oranibataan1958@gmail.com

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Las Vegas!! I am in a western suburb of the Twin Cites metro Area in Minnesota lots of Fishing, Hunting, Skiing my route is a 42K LLV route and growing. call or text if interested 612-998-8870 Steph

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will try to call I moved to iowa from vegas in 2004 would like to get back there 563 5089376

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still might me interested.

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post