Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NJ to ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NJ to ... Login/Join

posted
Dayton NJ to somewhere south... Dayton Post Office (08810) located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. My office is extremely laid back with 5 routes (2-44Js, 1-45J, 1-43K, 1-45K). We all have LLVs, DPS, no FSS, and our start time is 7:30, but it has never been enforced. We have a postmaster and a clerk who sometimes acts as a 204-B, no supervisors. We have 1 RCA and 2 TRCs, one of which is assigned to my route. The longest route in the office is a little over 20 miles, everything is very close and I am done by 1pm most days.

Located in the center of NJ, you will be within an hour from Philly, NYC, numerous beaches, the airport, Princeton Univ, Rutgers Univ, Rider Univ, etc... Atlantic City is a little over an hour but still easily a day/night trip. Most of the schools are blue ribbon award schools.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Murfreesboro, TN - 30 miles south of Nashville and need to transfer anywhere near Pennsville / Salem, NJ area asap. My route is 42K with an LLV. Please email me NBurdick99@aol.com

Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Eastern NC?

Posts: 28 | Location: nc | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in northern California give me a call I am interested in new jersey. 916 770 6156

Posts: 15 | Location: California | Registered: 16 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NJrural2Anywhere:
Dayton NJ to somewhere south... Dayton Post Office (08810) located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. My office is extremely laid back with 5 routes (2-44Js, 1-45J, 1-43K, 1-45K). We all have LLVs, DPS, no FSS, and our start time is 7:30, but it has never been enforced. We have a postmaster and a clerk who sometimes acts as a 204-B, no supervisors. We have 1 RCA and 2 TRCs, one of which is assigned to my route. The longest route in the office is a little over 20 miles, everything is very close and I am done by 1pm most days.

Located in the center of NJ, you will be within an hour from Philly, NYC, numerous beaches, the airport, Princeton Univ, Rutgers Univ, Rider Univ, etc... Atlantic City is a little over an hour but still easily a day/night trip. Most of the schools are blue ribbon award schools.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in moving by September. Had transferred to Tx and came back due to family issues. Unfortunately the MIL died this past year and now ready to leave again.

posted Hide Post
What about Naples Florida??

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in southern California?
I have someone who wants to come to florida and I would go to texas if you are interested

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ñot interested in California. Sorry.

posted Hide Post
I have eastern NC, near ECU. About an hour to ocean,same to Raleigh. Looking to move by August.

Posts: 28 | Location: nc | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post