Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern California to cities south of Seattle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern California to cities south of Seattle Login/Join

posted
I'm currently in Vacaville, Ca. halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento. The office has 16 rural routes (all above 43K) and 2 auxiliaries. All routes have LLVs. The weather is mild in the winter and warm in the summer (but not unbearable). The housing costs is comparable to Washington. I would love to stay but my spouse has a job opportunity in Seattle area and I would like to see her promoted. If you have any questions please e-mail me at jzorn66@hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
jzorn66@hotmail.com

I'm interested in Vacaville. If you find a 3way
with someone that wants Austin, TX let me know.
eborses @ gmail.com 512.415.6508

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,there I'm interested in Austin, Tx. I'm in Silverdale, Wa in Puget sound right across Seattle. If you folks are serious we can do this trade right now. My name is Rey, thanks!

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I needed this transfer at the time I requested it. My wife had a career advancement in Seattle but since no one would transfer she had to turn it down. Thank you though for responding

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I transferred to herald, ca

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post