Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Tampa Florida to the mountains ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Tampa Florida to the mountains ?? Login/Join

posted
In a small office 45 min south of Tampa called Parrish fl. Looking for a mutual transfer to anywhere from GA to SC, NC, TN area.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Kentucky? I'm about 2 hours north of Nashville, TN.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please give this guy a call,he is in GA,he asked me to post this,as he is having trouble logging in
404-538-1174

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in north Georgia. All routes with CRV and lots of overtime if desired. Nice suburb, nice city (Alpharetta). You can reach me at 404 538 1174 or gben7@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any interest in Oregon???

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Supercarrier please contact me. I want your office and I have a few options for a 4 way to get you where you want to go. Thank You!

Imurex@ymail.com
270-300-0733

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
supercarrier.... how about Florence SC? 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
supercarrier I'm interested in your office I'm in Arlington tn 35 minutes from Memphis tn 50minutes from Jackson tn would you be interested

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by supercarrier:
In a small office 45 min south of Tampa called Parrish fl. Looking for a mutual transfer to anywhere from GA to SC, NC, TN area.
supercarrier would you be interested in Arlington tn

posted Hide Post
Mildred, what's your email?

Posts: 18 | Registered: 18 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jon Henderson my email is personmildred@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
supercarrier

posted Hide Post
Hi i am interested in a transfer i live in Frederick MD. My route is located in Gaithersburg MD. We are close and ski resorts, with the Shenandoah mountains to the west and Appalachian to the north. Beautiful area for hiking. If interested please contact me. Richard Pace 240-626-7987. I am very serious about a transfer

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
supercarrier would you be interested in Summerville SC email me at personmildred@gmail.com