Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Naples, Florida to eastern Tenn, WV, Western NC, eastern Ky, southwestern Va.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Naples, Florida to eastern Tenn, WV, Western NC, eastern Ky, southwestern Va. Login/Join

posted
Looking to move back up north close to ageing parents. Currently located in Naples, Florida. There is 50 routes all have LLVs, with option to two other offices which do not have all LLVs. Total of 140 routes to choose from.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please contact me at either e-mail or phone, mailman40004@yahoo.com/239-204-7374.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Salem VA ? 8 routes, all llvs. I am interested in moving back to Fla.

Posts: 8 | Location: Salem Va | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in Salem, Va. Contact me at 5405258594. thanks, Beth

Posts: 8 | Location: Salem Va | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in lexington, ky ready to sign to move back to florida anywhere. contact 8594945034 call anytime

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post