Postal Forums
Anthem Az to Prescott Az (or surrounding areas)

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/1853964887

13 September 2016, 08:04
Tabitha
Anthem Az to Prescott Az (or surrounding areas)
Looking for mutual from anthem to prescott

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tabitha,
13 September 2016, 08:06
Tabitha
quote:
Originally posted by Tabitha:
I'm looking for a transfer ASAP. I'm moving from Anthem to Prescott. I'm also will to go to surrounding areas. Not sure my senority date I will find out tomorrow. My route is a 44k but possibily to go up next count due to the fact last count I was out on fmla and rca in which was leave didn't verify count and lost a lot of papers. My route was a 46K and dropped to a 44k. Trust me I know the route couldn't have dropped so drastically. Anyway. Looking to get to Prescott from anthem if anyone can find a 3 way that works to. Station has all LLVS and route has every Tuesdays off. Which is great because I'm off on every day after a holiday except when asked which isn't often. MY number call or text 602-743-2926. Email tabmccoy37@icloud.com. Please help.

13 September 2016, 08:07
Tabitha
quote:
quote:
I'm looking for a transfer ASAP. I'm moving from Anthem aslo know as phoenix to Prescott. I'm also will to go to surrounding areas. Not sure my senority date I will find out tomorrow. My route is a 44k but possibily to go up next count due to the fact last count I was out on fmla and rca in which was leave didn't verify count and lost a lot of papers. My route was a 46K and dropped to a 44k. Trust me I know the route couldn't have dropped so drastically. Anyway. Looking to get to Prescott from anthem if anyone can find a 3 way that works to. Station has all LLVS and route has every Tuesdays off. Which is great because I'm off on every day after a holiday except when asked which isn't often. MY number call or text 602-743-2926. Email tabmccoy37@icloud.com. Please help.

17 September 2016, 19:55
JessicaJ
How many routes are in your office and what is the smallest route there? If someone was to transfer there, they would t necessarily get your route. I am very interested in anthem but I am in California.
18 September 2016, 10:00
Tabitha
I believe we have a total of 43 routes. We are all rural and contract route station. I know we have a couple H routes but I'm not sure how big. I will find out tomorrow and let you know.
Thank you
Tabitha
19 September 2016, 17:18
Tabitha
Ok I spoke with my supervisor and we have 32 rural routes. The smallest is a 41K
23 September 2016, 00:07
JessicaJ
quote:
Ok I spoke with my supervisor and we have 32 rural routes. The smallest is a 41K

Ok thank you for the info. I am in Southern California. Not sure if there is anyone in Prescott looking to come this way, but keep me as an option for a three way possibly.