Postal Forums
Bettendorf Iowa... Suburban homes... lots of growth

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/1883967887

02 November 2016, 18:43
Justin Daniels
Bettendorf Iowa... Suburban homes... lots of growth
Hi... I was looking for a mutual transfer to a smaller route with preferably more miles... I'm currently in Bettendorf and have a 42 k with an LLV with no gravel and 41 mile long... I was looking for anywhere of a radius an hour from Bettendorf? It is a great office with lots of friendly people with seven rural routes... All routes with LLV... thank you very much for looking and contact me if you have any questions... Justin... 563-949-2384... Thanks for looking

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Justin Daniels,

Justin Daniels
02 November 2016, 18:47
Justin Daniels
Originally posted by Justin:
I was looking to transfer to a longer driving route with less amount of mail rather than a shorter route with more mail... I would be willing to transfer anywhere within an hour radius of Bettendorf Iowa if anybody is interested? I now have a 42k route with 41 miles...LLV provided with no gravel and all suburban homes with lots of growth.

Thanks for your time... Justin... 563-949-2384

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Justin Daniels,

Justin Daniels
02 November 2016, 18:48
Justin Daniels
I was looking to transfer to a longer driving route with less amount of mail rather than a shorter route with more mail... I would be willing to transfer anywhere within an hour radius of Bettendorf Iowa if anybody is interested? I now have a 42k route with 41 miles...LLV provided with no gravel and all suburban homes with lots of growth.

Thanks for your time... Justin... 563-949-2384

Justin Daniels
07 December 2016, 21:53
KitKat
Shame you don't want to move further away...I work in Woodstock IL and would love to move to IA but I have more mail and miles to go with it...45K 61 miles 574 boxes. But if you are interested, let me know. Good luck