Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Florida to WA, OR, IL, MA - all other offers considered!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Florida to WA, OR, IL, MA - all other offers considered! Login/Join

posted
I'm in Greenacres, a large office with 50+ rural routes and a lot of growth. Very close to West Palm Beach. Most routes have LLVs.

Looking for a transfer to the Pacific NW preferably, or anywhere out of the south. If you want to come to South FL, contact me, I'm considering all offers. Thanks, Emilie

daisysuze@aol.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
contact me if north carolina would be an option thank you

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post