Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Port Richey, Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Port Richey, Florida Login/Join

posted
All of you carriers that are being refused a transfer, you need to file a class action against your postmaster. You need to make your STATE steward aware of what's going on. Keep going up the chain of command, until you get what you want.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My state steward sides with management!!! I have been contacting everyone I can think of!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea:
My state steward sides with management!!! I have been contacting everyone I can think of!

I would contact the NRLCA duke street, alexandria, va. They can tell you who your area steward is. or I would write to them and let them know your dilemma.

posted Hide Post
ok Mary and I believe Marty emailed you...we were contacted by another carrier in Ohio- Apple Creek, she said it's near Lexington....she says she has a clean record and if you would take her spot we can do this!! Everyone knows and is in if you are!! I will have her sign paperwork and send to me so my PM can go first...

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS ROUTE MUST HAVE AN LLV ASSIGNED TO IT! I'm not seeing that with her posts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsMary,

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
she said they got llvs a year or so ago....