Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florence SC needing to go to Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florence SC needing to go to Virginia Login/Join

posted
K-Route, POV, Sats. off w/sub. (5 routes and a aux. office) Needing to get closer to family. Prefer to be within a hour or two of Christiansburg. My office is located between Myrtle Beach and Charlotte NC (little less than 2 hours from each) Any questions, please text 843-439-4379

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florence SC Area.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Bluefield VA/WV office... I am trying to get to upper NC. Maybe we could work out a three way with someone..

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Hayes VA. wanting SC. my office has 6 k routes and 1 aux. llvs. Saturdays off and every route has a sub. please contact me if interested 8046541227 or forgiven6185@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Location: Hayes va | Registered: 07 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have someone in Ruckersville VA wanting my office. That would get you a little closer to Christiansburg.

Posts: 7 | Location: Hayes va | Registered: 07 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in SE VA?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 15 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post