Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Clayton NC to anywhere but the northeast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clayton NC to anywhere but the northeast Login/Join

posted
My Rt is a 44k, soon to be a 45k, about 50 miles...LOTS of growth. 26 rural rts in the office with 1 aux....All have LLV's. I am open minded when it comes to relocating, although i do want a LLV where ever i go.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested to Henderson NV, there are 3 offices in Henderson and there are about 66 rural routes all have LLV's. if interested you can email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Albuquerque,nm?
All llv's here
total of 9 offices in Albuquerque & 1 in rio rancho
You can email me at tayah105@gmail.com

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Interest In San Diego Or Las Vegas?

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what do you consider the northeast? what about Maryland halfway between Annapolis and Washington D.C. all LLV's 20 minutes from Chesapeake bay beaches. contact Dan at 517-304-6716 or snyder.kelley27@gmail.comthank you

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Upstste Ny Fulton County ? 3 rte office 2 K one J all have llv,s. Nice office minutes to the Great Sacandaga Lake.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Southern California near Pasadena, or the Cincinnati area? All LLV's at both offices. You can email me at autumnskyetwo@yahoo.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Forest Va. 42J LLV route.Lots of growth..usercynth730@aol.com

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the perfect match for you!

Columbus GA. 12 Rural Rts in a city office, All K's, All LLVs. I would love your location I was just given notice that my landlord sold my house so I am ready to move!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

I am 90 miles straight S. of Atlanta - 3.5 hours from the Gulf, Callaway Gardens to the North, 3 hours to Birmingham. Army base 20 min away, a University, great schools, world's largest urban whitewater course 10 min away. I'd have offered you my house to rent but that won't work, lol.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in CT my office is small there are only 6 rural routes and everyone is great. I am only about 1 hour and 15 min from Boston, and NH is close Maine and the Coast of Ct is only and hour my office is Stafford Srpings Ct

Posts: 21 | Location: Virgina NC or SC  | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post