Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charlotte, NC to Anywhere Cold
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC to Anywhere Cold Login/Join

posted
I am located in Charlotte, NC, and I am VERY SERIOUS about trading. I have been on this site for quite a while, and have had many transfers fall through at the last minute. I have received nasty texts, e-mails, and posts questioning if I am serious...I AM!!!! I want to trade this summer, before August, the sooner, the better, I am ready to go NOW. If you are "just thinking" about a trade, will need to visit the area first, please don't waste my time. I have had people watch my posts, call, text and e-mail me when I said I am not interested in their locations due to high mileage H routes without LLV's, super high cost of living or no rental housing available. I am open to all locations North of Pennsylvania as long as you have an LLV, I can find affordable housing and you are ready to sign paperwork and go. I am currently working on trading with two different people - one in Massachusetts, and one in Michigan, but my experience here has been that until paperwork is signed by ALL parties, nothing is certain.....SO if you are serious and want to move to my area please call me at 704-968-6442, I will be happy to tell you about my route, office, etc. Thank you.

Question:
Where do I really want to be

Choices:
Maine
Michigan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: csquared,

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
This is Ann-Marie...my hubby is a rural carrier...I just saw your email come in and I wanted to reply...I am going to just copy and paste Rods latest post for you...if interested PLEASE get a hold of us...we have been looking to do this for 6 years now...we have had several people say they want to transfer then they back out on us Frowner..................................................................................................................
Hi,
I have a beautiful (43K) route. A great office, in a ritzy town, 21 miles west of Boston. All the Routes are K Routes, with the smallest being a 42K. All have LLV's. So you would end up with a good route even if you didn't get mine. Several million dollar homes and great customers make delivering my route and other routes very nice and relaxing. There are a lot of offices that grieve everything, and put in grievances everyday. Our office is not one of those. Our Supervisors and Post Master are wonderful..They are not push-overs, but they are there for us. They are always willing to talk things thru.

But I also have a real desire to move south. My wife has a chronic condition and the cold is hard on her. And I am getting older and the winters are starting to be hard on me too.
My wife and I have thought for a long time about what moving south REALLY means. We have already thought about all the "what if's" and we are ready to transfer. SO, I am NOT looking for a person that is willing to entertain the IDEA of a transfer...I have already been thru that...three times. I am READY to transfer, and I'm open to any location within the above listed states.
I need a route that has an LLV and no lower than a 41-J.
I also have 2 children...one who is in school, so a move in between June and September would also be necessary.
I do not mean to sound rude about what I want...We have started to talk about transferring three times, with three different people. All three times have ended with the other party backing out. This site is full of people who are THINKING about moving...I am just putting it out there that we have thought about it...We are done thinking about it...We are ready to start paperwork and do it...So seriously...if you want to transfer up North to a great area/office/route, then lets talk. huey.drewby@verizon.net

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would You be interested in flint,Michigan?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES!! Please call me if you are really interested at 704-968-6442 - hope to speak with you soon

posted Hide Post
Hello, Its Dee was wondering if you were still interested in IL at all?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Aaron in Frewsburg, are you still interested in NY?

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't ruled it out...I just need to make sure the lady from Ohio that would come here has a good attendance record, my Post Master is picky about that. Can you find out for me? Thanks

posted Hide Post
I emailed your private email. The contact in Ohio doesn't want to go to Charlotte, so we would do a two way.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about NJ?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please call me...at 704-968-6442...I'd like to know where in Jersey and more about your Route. Thanks I'm done for the day, so feel free to call anytime

posted Hide Post
Any interest in E Central IL??

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, I'm open to anywhere North...could you call me to tell me where you are, about your route, etc.
704-968-6442

Thanks,
Cindy

posted Hide Post
hello my name is Jill. Would you be interested in ohio just 25 miles south of toledo. contact me at my email doggywills@aol.com Thanks jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Cindy--I received your email and replied back twice. Heard nothing. Texted you, nothing. Tried calling, nothing. Are you seriously wanting to move to cold state, Wisconsin? This is my last time trying to get a hold of you.

Jason

Posts: 11 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wisconsin?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post