Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charlotte, NC to Anywhere Cold
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC to Anywhere Cold Login/Join

posted Hide Post
If you are SERIOUS...please CALL 704-968-6442. I want to do this trade in the next two months and do NOT want to email. I know you prefer email, but to me it is a waste of time. Please understand I want to move ASAP.....thanks!

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I forgot your first name. I'm gonna put your # in my contacts. I/ We are serious. Please be patient. I will get back to you on Tues nite with my route evaluation. You have a transfer here if you want it. The ball is in your court. did you have a chance to check out the housing up here?

Rod

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To anyone reading this....I am very serious about trading! I am currently talking to Rod in Massachusetts and Darrick/Kim in Oregon/Michigan. I would like to speak with J. in Wisconsin, but they won't call me, they only want to e-mail. I don't want to waste time e-mailing, as I want to move fast on this.
Aaron, I'm not interested in driving my vehicle 68 miles to deliver mail, and I really don't want to do a 4 way trade....it has been hard enough doing a 2 way! Christine in Atlanta, you KNOW how I feel, I made that clear in my last text.
I am very serious about moving ANYWHERE north, and will consider anywhere at this point. I have had SO MANY trades fall through, and people disappear when all they had to do was sign the form. If you choose to contact me, PLEASE be SERIOUS, and ready to trade within the next two months.
I have had people from this sight watch every move I make on here, then text, e-mail, and leave rather nasty messages....if you respond to me, I will gladly respond to you - just please don't waste my time if you are just "looking" or "thinking" about trading.
Rod, Kim and Dariick....I AM STILL INTERESTED IN TRDAING WITH ANY OF YOU - I've said it before, whoever gets approved, signs the paperwork.....I'M ON BOARD - the sooner, the better!!!!

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm your guy !! Hollis NH..Yes, it's cold here. My wife is already in SC with her job relocation so yes, I am dead serious. The sooner the better. 7 route office. all LLV's. Smallest route I believe is a 42 or 43J..No H routes. Let's get it done !!

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post