Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Kaysville, UT to Las Vegas / Henderson NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Kaysville, UT to Las Vegas / Henderson NV Login/Join

posted
Hi,

My name is Sarah and I'm looking for a transfer to the Las Vegas / Henderson area. I currently have a 44K route with an LLV (we're counting right now, so that could change a little.) I think my route is the best in the office. My office has six rural routes and 10 city routes. Kaysville is about 20 miles north of Salt Lake City.

I'm very serious about this trade and will be willing to work out a 3 or 4-way deal to get it done.

If interested please contact me at:
(801) 510-1014 or sarah@theraidernation.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LookingforVegas,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Sarah

I wish you the best of luck in your quest. I have been trying to leave Clearfield for the past 19 months. Had four offers so far, but at the LAST minute all four changed their minds. The last one was Henderson NV! I am still packed from offer #3 in South Carolina. I wish you better luck than I have had, and I wasn't too specific about the destination.

Kathleen

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post