Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dover New Hampshire (seacoast area) to Carolina,Georgia, warm weather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dover New Hampshire (seacoast area) to Carolina,Georgia, warm weather Login/Join

posted
41k in laidback llv office. Beautiful town with a lot to do in the area. 1hour from Boston,45 minutes from Portland, skiing is an hour or so away. I’m open to multi-way swaps. What’s out there?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for Southern Maine so Dover is close enough. I'll try to find somebody from down south to take my route in Southern Vermont.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kyle - I can get you to Scottsdale, AZ this summer! You would be the last piece in our 6-way transfer. The transfer date is August 1st - firm. Pleeeeeeeese help us!! If one of us in our group doesn't get it, he has to quit. Also my husband & I will finally be able to get a double transfer!! Contact me ASAP! NO MORE SNOW!!! Thanks!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 4 way that can get you to North Carolina and me to Dover. All motivated parties.

If you're interested in the details, text me at 802-345-2497.

Jeff

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post