Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to Oregon, Hawaii or Northern California
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to Oregon, Hawaii or Northern California Login/Join

posted
Chandler carrier with 46k LLV route seeking mutual trade with anyone in or near the Eugene, Salem or Portland areas. Other locations in western Oregon will be considered. Most locations in Hawaii also considered!! I will also consider some areas of Northern California.

Are you looking for a warmer and drier climate? Chandler is the perfect place for you! Bless you, have a great day.
This message has been edited. Last edited by: CJM, 17 February 2011 23:51

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems nobody wants to come to Arizona from the Pacific North West.

posted Hide Post
Did you move yet? I am in Northern California, perhaps we could find a 3 way? bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Re: Three-way - I'm in Greeley, Colorado and would LOVE to move to AZ!!

Posts: 3 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer to Oregon? Please get back to me soon might have a possible multi way if you are. Thanks.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I am interested in Oregon and Northern California. Now, how do we contact one another?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Northern Cali, bbrhinos@gmail.com
But I'm primarily interested in Maine or Jacksonville Florida.

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Oregon please contact me and we can talk to see if my you are interested in my route. ccsanders22@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
If anyone is still interested in Washington, Spokane is a great place to live, but I am still trying for Hawaii where my family is. Maybe 3 way transfer.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about northern Utah? I don't think that qualifies as the pacific northwest, but I thought I'd put that out there..

Posts: 5 | Registered: 27 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am considering Chandler. I live in Eugene and my office is in Junction City, which is 12miles north. Shoot me a text if you wanna chat a bit about a possible move. Thanks-Gina (541) 953-4236

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am happy to hear from you. I am hoping to travel your way in a few weeks. Clint in Chandler text or call me if you are still interested. 520-431-5505

posted Hide Post
I'm in Jefferson,OR please contact me if you might be interested. Thanks ccsanders22@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
Im in Lake Havasu City Az... is anyone interested?!

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in Northern Cali are you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post