Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to Oregon, Hawaii or Northern California
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to Oregon, Hawaii or Northern California Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Kathy, your location still shows as lake havasu... Just to be clear, my name is kris and I'm looking for a transfer from havasu. Kathy is in fountain hills (?) az and looking for California. Anyone want to help either of us out? Pleeeeeaaaaase

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is an old thread...I am currently in Auburn Washington.....although...I am still open to Oregon or even Northern Arizona.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Phoenix well Fountain Hills Post Office part of 3 offices in Scottsdale my office is all rural route very pleasant place to work .....Kris is this u?

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's me... My transfer backed out. I'm ready to move, kinda willing to consider anyplace

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there is anyone interested in a 3-way, I do not care where I end up as long as their is an LLV included or no need for a right hand drive POV. I am currently in Auburn, Washington. I love the Fountain Hill area and also I do not mind Lake Havasu. Sorry, I cannot help with the California problem.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CJM would you really consider Arizona???/

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need someone 2g2 SE Nebraska to complete multi-transfer.

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post