Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ANYONE WANT ANN ARBOR MI..FROM CINCINNATI AREA, or surrounding tri-state area??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANYONE WANT ANN ARBOR MI..FROM CINCINNATI AREA, or surrounding tri-state area?? Login/Join

posted
I transferred to Ann Arbor from Ohio a year ago, but things did not work out for me.. Wanting to go back to Ohio!!
Anybody interested?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's 1.5 hours away from where I need to be..but I'm in Oklahoma . Trying to get to Clio area.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Janiece...found a girl in Delware Ohio that wants SE Oklahoma..I replide to her with my phone number.

RE: Come to beautiful Ohio we have 4 seasons here (in Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers) by SuzHov
Aimee, I'm in Henderson,NV and I am wanting to transfer to the southern part of Oklahoma. so if there is someone from Oklahoma wanting to go to Ohio maybe we could do a 3 way. suzhov@aol.com...
Postal Forums > Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers
28 May 2014 17:07

Can we do a 4 way swap?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post