Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ORLANDO, FL to GA, NC, IN, VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ORLANDO, FL to GA, NC, IN, VA Login/Join

posted
Greetings from Orlando.

I need a transfer. GREAT rural only office. All routes have LLVs. Nice town in suburb of Orlando. Fantastic schools. Voted TOP 100 place to raise a family. FABULOUS postmaster. I have great attendance and safety records.

E-mail me at mailmanroute21@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello,
i need to get to fl. so lets talk. my name is kathy you can call or leave me a message and a number so i can call you. 770-891-8493. thanks kathy

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please e-mail specifics about your office -- # routes, LLVs?, area and office contact number. I appreciate your interest.

posted Hide Post
While we are still interested in any mutual transfer, we are also pursuing a transfer independent of a mutual route. We have spoken to many postmasters and found that there are a lot of routes open in the country, that cannot be hired from the outside due to some freeze on hiring, but that can be assumed by another rural carrier. Some offices are happy to keep their routes open for the FFS flats and rebuilding routes that are downsized in the shuffle, but others are desperate for carriers to fill the empty routes as they have few, or little RCAs to help. Check each office in the area you are interested in and find the ones having open rural routes. Good luck. Smiler

posted Hide Post
I'm in Murphy NC, 2 hours north of Atlanta. If interested, call 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Charlotte North Carolina? 248-875-2414 or hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi i am loking from virginia (VA)to state of washington (WA) cont me email msingh2513@hotmail.com or call 5714801600 yhanks Mandy

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I am in suburbs of Atlanta in a busy post office. I have family in Orlando and would love to do a mutual transfer.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested to Va , call me 7034446732 or email anly1@juno.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get your transfer? I live in VA and need to get to GA. I noticed Jimv is in GA and wants to get to FL. Interested in a 3 way?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrew.
. What part of VA you from and are you interested in Atlanta? Txt me please 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post