Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in Texas want Panama City Florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Texas want Panama City Florida? Login/Join

posted
I need help completing a 3 way transfer. I have been trying for 2 years to transfer to Texas I live in South Dakota and I have a person in Panama City Florida that will come to South Dakota if I can find someone in Texas willing to go to Florida. My husbands family all live in Texas my parents live in Texas and now my two oldest daughters are moving to Texas in jan so we would really love to get there. Please can anyone help? My email is lglakner@hotmail.com or you can text me at (605)261-0527
Thanks
Lisa

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in Arizona trying to get to florida. Not sure if anyone would be interested in arizona, but it is a well run office.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 28 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do have a lady in Midland texas that will come to arizona if Arizona here can have florida Smiler

posted Hide Post
not sure how south dakotah would fit in the mix but I have heard of 10 way trades.

posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm starting over with finding someone to come here to South Dakota the lady in Panama City Florida stopped communicating with me

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That happens alot

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gah that does happen a lot Frowner