Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

deleted Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi, Oddo54 !
I was wondering if Clayton , GA , Northeast corner of GA , half an hour from Franklin is
close enough for you. Please, contact me at
405-707-0214
Thanks for your time.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oddo54 I Am Still Interested In Springhill, Have Been Unsuccessful In Getting A Return Email From The Carrier In NC For You, If You Come Across Anyone InTreated In Central Indiana Or San Diego We Might Could Work Something Out Keep Me In Mind!! Thanks

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clayton ga would work great for me. Let me know all the details as soon as ur able to find out.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK thanks Amy. The Clayton GA transfer fell thru so I'm still looking.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oddo54:
Hello. I'm located in Springhill Florida. Its about 45 miles north of Tampa right on the coast. I'm looking to swap with someone in north Carolina or south Carolina near the Georgia border. I would like to be within an hour of Franklin nc. My email is oddo54@yahoo.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tennessee and would like o move to Tampa I work in Murfreesboro
If you cans hello call or email me at 6157538138 or jasonmcguire68@gmail.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located? Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community on the East Coast. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC or? Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya that's a bit farther away then I would like. I would like to keep within an hour of franklin nc.

posted Hide Post
How about charlotte,nc.?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's about 3 hours away from where I'm looking. Im Still trying to get within an hour of Franklin NC

posted Hide Post
Oddo, I Know It's A Long Shot But Would Knoxville Be To Far Away?

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry but yes that's a bit to far away.

posted Hide Post
Columbus GA wanting SC or NC - possible 3 way? fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soddy Daisy Tn around 3 hours to franklin

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I would like to keep it under a hour from franklin nc.