Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

deleted Login/Join

posted
I got a transfer to Tenn. I'll be makeing a new post Maryville Tenn to Franklin NC. Thanks for everyone's posts and good luck to you all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oddo54,

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Florida, Lake county area will take Springhill if someone from the Carolinas would prefer lake county?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usps1005,

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Murphy Nc,if you can find someone in middle ga to transfer with you we could do a 3 way.I live in the mountains and im only about 20 minutes from ga line.I need this trasfer badly getting married in november and moving to barnesville ga.maybe we can find someone.Let me know if i can be any help to you.My rt is a 44k and is 57 miles long all povs.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in east Orlando area, if someone from the Carolinas would prefer that area. I would take Springhill area.

lincolnseven@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 16 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murphy is a little father away then what I would like. But if something better doesn't come up we can try for a 3 way. I had to cancel my vaca so I'm not sure now when I'll be heading up that way again. I'll post something as soon as I know.

posted Hide Post
I'm also interested in north ga. I'm taking a 2 week vaca first 2 weeks of December. I'll be in Pickens sc but I'll be going around to all the post offices within an hour of where I'm looking to move.

posted Hide Post
I am in Fort Myers, interested in Spring Hill, if someone from the Carolinas wants to trade(Tracy 330-501-7795)

Posts: 18 | Registered: 26 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am attempting to arrange a multi-person transfer and have emailed a carrier in NC for you to find out exactly where he/she is located and would be ecstatic to take your route! I will let you know as soon as I have more info. Thanks! ruralroute1109@hotmail.com (Amy 765-620-4107)

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great news I'll be eager to hear what you find out, thanks Amy Smiler

posted Hide Post
I am near Columbia, SC. Would that be close enough?

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd take Tampa, Freddie could take Keller...

Posts: 31 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Freddie, that's a bit further then I would like. Just did a mapquest on it and its over 3 hours from where I'm looking to move.

posted Hide Post
Oddo54, The office is in Chapin and many of the carriers live in Newberry. That would get you atleast an hour closer to Pickens. Does that sound better?

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Freddie I'm looking to move to the Franklin NC area which is over 3 hours away from your post office. That's a bit farther then I would like to drive.

posted Hide Post
How about the hills and mountains of the southern tier of NY state

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post