Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need to get back to Oregon - Mid -Willamette Valley Current route in Las Vegas, NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to get back to Oregon - Mid -Willamette Valley Current route in Las Vegas, NV Login/Join

posted
My name is Craig Anderson; I am a Regular Rural Route Carrier, looking to transfer to Oregon. I would prefer to transfer to the Mid- Willamette Valley; Salem, Albany, Corvallis, and other outlying areas.
My current route in Las Vegas, Nevada is an average 45k route and routes can be more. We have a great management team and all CBU routes are with LLV. My location is at Meadow Mesa Station.
If you would like more information feel free to contact me at 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com - Thank you, Craig

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in jefferson,or. if you can find someone in cary,nc area. I can do that now.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am on it... I will let you know if I find anyone - just posted a new post - Thank you!!

quote:
Originally posted by darrick:
I'm in jefferson,or. if you can find someone in cary,nc area. I can do that now.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darrick,

Heads up... I have someone that might possibly want to move from Central NC and come to Las Vegas... She is looking at sometime in September or October. Would that work for you? Perhaps you can talk to her too... she is on Postal Mag - Kathy Nichols.

If we all work together we may get this to work for all of us. Call me if you have any questions 702-672-5064

Craig -

quote:
Originally posted by darrick:

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064