Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North San Diego to ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North San Diego to ? Login/Join

posted
Needing a change of scenery and climate. Looking to move to a place that is green and the seasons change. Prefer a rural/suburban area outside a larger city. Not interested in the desert (sorry).. My office has only four routes, the smallest a 41j. All LLV.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 27 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oklahoma.Close to Tulsa.Certainly green scenery and all 4 seasons.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town specifically, and what is the lowest rated route in your office? Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Muskogee,Ok Routes start at a 42 Biggest are 46

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monika, I am in Litchfield, CT and the town is a New England town that you would find in magazines. The town is located in the rural Berkshire Hills and is more of a village than a town in some ways. Our office has four routes and 3 of the 4 are K routes, and the other, a J route has a regular out on disability, so if there was a transfer, one of the K routes would be the route you would get. We also have LLV's on each route.
About CT, where we live, we are less than 2 hours from New York City and Boston, 3 hours from Cape Cod and so many other places. The perks of a small state.
Think about it and let me hear your thoughts.

Dan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Danny boy,

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is monikaknipe39@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Dan, I would need to do some more research, but it looks very promising... Are you interested in San Diego or do you know of someone for a three way? My email is monikaknipe39@gmail.com if you want to email me direct. thx.

posted Hide Post
bump. Smiler

posted Hide Post
Murrieta Ca?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 17 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there, I'm in South Windsor, CT, center of the state. 10 minutes from Hartford (capital), and all highways that go through CT. About 2 hours to Boston, 2.5-3 to NY (traffic). I have a 44K, 9 routes all LLV, 8 K routes, the other route is a 44J, could easily become K in next count. I've been trying for Las Vegas, which is where my family is, but depending on how close to San Diego, I would think about it. Could you send me some details if interested? Thanks.

Matt

Matt
Call/Text (860) 670-9107

Posts: 5 | Location: South Windsor, CT | Registered: 01 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great office and climate near Raleigh NC. Need eastern TN to be closer to aging parent. 3 way possible?

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you feel about Long Beach Island, NJ? Southern part of NJ on the east coast

Posts: 20 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Chicago IL area we have talked last year if your ready we are ready to go asap! Call and text 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, been off the posts for awhile due to my pregnancy. Had my boy and now back to looking. You can better reach me at my email monikaknipe39@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Nashville TN here! 4 seasons, great suburbs+downtown areas if you prefer. More green than your used too for sure.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post