Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wilmington NC
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilmington NC Login/Join

posted
Hey I am just throwing a feeler out there I am In Wilmington NC close to Myrtle Beach about an hour. Looking to move west in the early stages of planing let me know if you are interested. Open to all states and options at this point.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Text me @864-386-9390

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What office are you at in Wilmington NC?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably not going to text you. And I am located just outside of Wilmington.

posted Hide Post
I would be interested. I'm in Northeast Ohio.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tobaccoville NC and am looking to move to Wilmington. What you got down there? 40k pov and a great crew to work with. email hereismyname56@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rt is a 41k pov. Not sure tabacoville will work for my wife. I hope you find a transfer that works.

posted Hide Post
Eastern NC would you consider denton texas. it is 45 miles north of Dallas and Fort Worth. We have someone that wants your area. this would make our transfers complete. I grew up there so I can answer any questions you have about the area. DFW has about everything you could ever want to do. If you are interested please let me know. 940-206-8786 James

Posts: 68 | Registered: 13 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you looking to go? When are you looking to transfer? I'm looking for the Carolina's area. I'm in NE Ohio, Cleveland district, my office is Middlefield 44062. If your looking for Southern California I can hook you up for a 3 way. You didn't leave a contact number. My number is (330)-240-8239

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you wanting to go? I am trying to piece together a transfer and I have several options that will work: Ozark Arkansas, Clintwood VA, Augusta GA, or Meridian MS. Will any of those work?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You looking to stay in the state of NC or moving across the country west? And which office are you out of

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tobaccovile(winston salem)nc pov rt 44k 49 miles now are you interested? All rts went up due to mail count.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mailit,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mailit are you still interested in Arkansas? I am an hour from Fayetteville AR. Text me at 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Southern California? Lynn do you still want to leave Tobaccoville?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Eastern NC I am working at Brentwood ca which is nice location to work if you are interested to move this place. I would like to take Tobaccoville NC position and he can take your location so it will be a 3 way transfer. If you want any more information about Brentwood give me your phone number or email address so I will send info

Posts: 25 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post