Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wilmington NC
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilmington NC Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have clearwater,fl area if interested! Ready to go asap. Message me at 513-384-3939 or email freedomfighter1440@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Eastern NC:
Hey I am just throwing a feeler out there I am In Wilmington NC close to Myrtle Beach about an hour. Looking to move west in the early stages of planing let me know if you are interested. Open to all states and options at this point.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Knoxville, TN and am interested in Wilmington. Please email me if you are still looking to transfer. Thanks. Rcoffey0125@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in Nashville, please text me 615 519-1535. We could do a 3 way transfer with Rcoffey from Knoxville. I am in middle TN needing to get to Knoxville. Rcoffey in Knoxville is interested in Wilmington. Please call or text me if you are interested in Nashville area! (Murfreesboro).

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I am located about 15 minutes from Asheville, NC. Small office. Am interested in Wilmington. Would you be interested to come here? Respond back and I can give you my contact info.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackie here i would be interested in wilmington I am in southern oh

Posts: 50 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post