Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to California Login/Join

posted
My name is Kathy and I need to get to California ASAP transferred here from Lake Havasu City Az a year and a half ago to be close to my only child and grandaughter. I have a disabled husband who needs people around for emergencies . My son recentley moved to RidgeCrest Cali for government employement which leaves my husband home with no emergency contacts. I am willing to drive to Bakersfield and as far as Victorville Ca . Anyone interested in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices in Scottsdale great office and management and co workers are awesome I currentley have a 43 J many k routes and 2 H this is a great affordable area I just need to be close to my family. please contact me mommahobbit@aol.com or call 602-403-0287 to discuss options SERIOUS TRANSFERS ONLY thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post