Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Sacramento California Want To Go Kansas City Missouri and Kansas or nearby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Sacramento California Want To Go Kansas City Missouri and Kansas or nearby Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Cheng Thao. I have a K route in Elk Grove California. My route is 45k. It's all cbu and nbu. It's about 15 minutes drive to downtown Sacramento. I would like to transfer to Kansas City Missouri or Kansas City Kansas and the surrounding cities like, 1 to 2 hours drive to Kansas City. And I also want Tulsa, OK and surrounding area about 1 to 2 hours drive to Tulsa, OK. I have been living in California for 20 years. I want to move somewhere else. Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoman is where I want to go. It's beautiful weather here, and it's only 2 hours drive to San Francisco. If anybody wants to come to California Call or text me: 916-897-1744. Thanks. Cheng Thao

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cheng thao,

Posts: 23 | Location: sacramento, california | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Elk Grove but I live in Las Vegas. If someone from Kansas wants Las Vegas we can do a 3 way transfer? Call or text Mike 702-985-4379

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post