Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Rural carrier mutual tranfser.. im in california trying to get to GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rural carrier mutual tranfser.. im in california trying to get to GA Login/Join

posted
Hello there. I am a rural carrier in the city of chino, ca looking for a mutual transfer to GA near or around gwinnett county. Reason being is im trying to move out there to be close to my family. I have a 45k route with LLV assigned to it and usually finish route anywhere between 6 to 8 hours maybe even less on some days.. easy route for those who would hustle.. well please contact if anyone is interested. The sooner the better.. thank you.

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi does Rome Georgia sound it not to far from Atlanta if so let me know kymhowington@cloud.com or 248-895-1872 thanks

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is kymhowington@icloud.com if interested or not please let me know not trying to be pushy just wondering

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Alpharetta ga Nd live in Gwinnett county if you find some one from northern gl or costal SC or southern ga that wants California I would gladly sign on

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northern Florida sorry

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Summerville, South Carolina which is not far from GA, I used to drive there all the time. Interested in going home to be close to family myself, So, I know how you feel. Please let me know.....

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post