Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to near Pinehurst NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to near Pinehurst NC Login/Join

posted
New Port Richey to near Pinehurst .
Lespatz@gmail.com

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for transfer to north Carolina or east Tennessee. I'm in New Port Richey on the west coast. New Port Richey has 58 routes in two offices, all with LLVs.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda, I am trying to get to the west coast of Florida. My husband is already living there. If you find someone who wants/needs west Michigan I am willing to work with a 3 way. My house is sold and I'm ready to go immediately. Hope you get your transfer soon.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus GA int in Pinehurst or anywhere close or N GA in case of a 3 way!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com
706-580-3790

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, how about Concord, N.C. ? A guy in Concord wants to come to Arkansas, and I would be interested in Florida for a 3 way transfer.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area...call 919-205-1586 if this is close enough...

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20 miles south of Raleigh in beautiful Fuquay Varina NC. 1 hour to Pinehurst (I've driven there many times). Need east TN, lost my dad in February and need to move closer to mom to assist her.

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
j.larson.... I have a Florida office if you are interested....txt me plz... this could complete a multi trade... thanks miriam 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is your office to Tampa ? I'm in Charlotte NC about 2hrs to Pinehurst.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post