Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Placida fl to- Atlanta , North Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Placida fl to- Atlanta , North Georgia Login/Join

posted
Placida Florida Port Charlotte Charlotte
county on Gulf coast with beautiful Beaches...Small office 9 rual routes. 48k route with Mondays off..looking to transfer to Georgia North Atlanta .. Please contact at Jmurray623@aol.com Thank You

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in lexington, Ky wanting anywhere florida. Ready to move family already down there. How would Tennessee do for you? Someone in Tennessee wants my station. Maybe a 3 way? 859-494-5034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Judy m:
Placida Florida Port Charlotte Charlotte
county on Gulf coast with beautiful Beaches...Small office 9 rual routes. 48k route with Mondays off..looking to transfer to Georgia North Atlanta .. Please contact at Jmurray623@aol.com Thank You

North Georgia Atlanta / Buford office 48K LLV
Call Donna 706 308 1346

Mutual Transfer
Buford Georgia to Cape Coral, Pine Island Fort Myers or surrounding area.
45k Route with growth.
35 mile route with LLV
DPS office.

Conveniently located between the metropolitan Atlanta area and the beautiful Northeast Georgia Mountains.

Contact Donna (706) 308-1346
imsomebody2@yahoo.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does douglasville or Dallas Georgia work for you? 859-494-5034 I've sent you emails?

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nigel, is that Tracey's Route in Dallas you are referring to?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No its a different lady.

nigel

posted Hide Post
Any word dan? Let me know what you think? 859-494-5034

nigel

posted Hide Post
In need of a 3 way on this one looking to move to South Gulf Cove. Western Mass. Here

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i work in lincolnton ga if interested in 3 way im wanting something within 3 hours of mobile alabama tammie 706 373 6668

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider tn have a 3 way. If so please call me richard at 240 626 7987. I have land in that area wanting to transfer and build.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post