Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I am looking to move from ky to fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am looking to move from ky to fl Login/Join

posted
Thinking I need a change. Anyone interested in changeing post offices let me know.
I am in lagrange, ky k42. LLV.

thinking about st petersburg fl area.

I will need a route with LLV.

thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sandy,

Posts: 17 | Location: lagrange, ky | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's someone on here from Umatilla, FL trying to get to Kentucky. Amy D.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really need st petersburg area. umatilla is 2 1/2 hours away.

Posts: 17 | Location: lagrange, ky | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SANDY, PLEASE CONSIDER LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ I HAVE A 42 K AND UP TO A 43K THE END OF SEPTEMBER, WE ARE A SEASSONAL CITY FOR THREE MONTHS..ALL ROUTES HAVE LLVS TOO... LET ME KNOW

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still wanting to move from ky to tampa or st petersburg area please.................
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER:
SANDY, PLEASE CONSIDER LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ I HAVE A 42 K AND UP TO A 43K THE END OF SEPTEMBER, WE ARE A SEASSONAL CITY FOR THREE MONTHS..ALL ROUTES HAVE LLVS TOO... LET ME KNOW

posted Hide Post
looking to move from ky to tampa or st petersburg area.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sandy,

posted Hide Post
still looking to move..please

posted Hide Post
Sandy. Im in north ga. Lot of floridians move here. I might b interested if u could find someone for 3 way.im 41k step 5

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sandy you still looking for transfer to fl

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sandy u still looking for fl coast

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sandy I live in Mascotte Fl. and work in Clermont Fl. thats only about an hour from St. Pete
Let me know
lildave730@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post