Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charlotte, NC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC Login/Join

posted Hide Post
cynsent I might be interested in forest VA if you or Aaron would want to come to Henderson NV. you can email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Aaron, Any interest in upstate NY!Fingerlakes area due south of Rochester about 80 miles! ThanksTIM

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in the fingerlakes region of NyState. Nothing like the city,you'd love it if you came to check it out! THANKS,TIM

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you like to transfer to Forest VA. LLV route..43448985548.. I would like north Carolina..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cynsent,

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
cynsent I might be interested in forest VA if you or Aaron would want to come to Henderson NV. you can email me at suzhov@aol.com
I am interested in charlotte contact me @ 434 489 5548..

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Anyone want Charlotte, NC?
Aaronkjoh@gmail.com
Looking to move this summer. 100% serious.

I'm on Long Island looking to get closer to family. My route is a 43k with LLV all k routes in the office small office with 4 routes Lisa clement4@optonline.net or 631-346-3075... Looking seriously for a move ready to sign..

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if Syracuse is an option you can contact me at jerry.piersall@yahoo.com I am very interested myself thanks

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron please call me....I have Tallahassee for North Carolina..631-346-3075 it. Would be a three way but I need more information..

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post