Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charlotte, NC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC Login/Join

posted
Anyone want Charlotte, NC?
Aaronkjoh@gmail.com
Looking to move this summer. 100% serious.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Charlotte is your office located at? How many routes are there and do they all have LLV's? DPS? FSS?..I am in Henderson NV not sure if you would be interested in coming here. if not I know someone in Fayetteville Ga who wants to come here so we could try a 3 way. just to let you know if you are interested I can't put in for a transfer until august.. email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Chester Springs, PA? mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
Would you be intersted in moving to Las Vegas??

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AAron, you don't say where you would like to go to.
I am in Conn, Litchfield which is an awesome town in an awesome part of the state which is in awesome New England. We are looking to head south to be with family in the military, one of the Carolinas is perfect, let me know.
DanO

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan, we need to get to Ohio, the Dayton area. If you can find a connector for a 3 way, that may work.

posted Hide Post
Aaron Im in ohio, great area, associate office, one of the best towns to live in, in the state. Please respond if interested.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trae,
I am a rural carrier

posted Hide Post
Any chance of getting the name of your office union steward - I need to get a name and number to connect with your state. I am in New Mexico and want to transfer to the Myrtle Beach area. I have a letter to be posted in the Post Offices in the area. Thanks. DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What area are you looking to transfer to and what is your seniority date.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a possible 3 way ,i need ga,the other carrier needs close to fayetteville nc.I live in murphy nc ,dont know if this will work for you.Let me know please thank you.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Anyone want Charlotte, NC? Stafford Springs ,Ct here, not far from MA line.if interested plz call 860-462-9758
Aaronkjoh@gmail.com
Looking to move this summer. 100% serious.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Charlotte, NC - I am in Santa Fe, NM. We came from California to NM and found it a beautiful place to live, yet my wife wants to get closer to family. Santa Fe sound interesting to you?

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to transfer to Charlotte NC. Do you want Virginia (forest). 43J rt.with LLV. Great place to live and raise family. My children are grown.I am ready to relocate by this summer. SERIOUS>>>

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post