Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sacramento, CA to Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacramento, CA to Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in O'fallon Mo about 30 miles west of St. Louis. I am trying to transfer to DFW area. If you are interested let me know 636-578-9929.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Thao:
I have a rural route 9 hours, k route, 5 days a week in Elk Grove, California 15 minute from Sacramento, California. I want to trade with someone from Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma states or nearby. Email: andythao916@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I"m in O'Fallon MO about 30 miles west of St. Louis and am trying to get to DFW area. If we can get this transfer to work for us that would be great KH

posted Hide Post
jimbobo, are you still interesting on moving to Sacramento, ca?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clark:
What happen to vegas?

I am still here... Looking for Northern California/SF Bay area

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andy I have Augusta, KS but I am wanting Texas if you happen to see a three way. Let me know. 316-644-3200

Posts: 16 | Registered: 05 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to know how it was delivering mail out there in Sacramento I was just out there a week ago for my daughters softball and I liked the weather.didnt seem too rural tho so that's why I ask.my route is kinda out in the country but only a couple gravel roads

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband works in St louis. We are trying to move to california. Almost anywhere because our family lives there. Are you still wanting to transfer to MO?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 31 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheng thao:
Hi, i am Andy's brother and we work at the same office in sacramento california. I want to come to St joseph. If u want sacramento ca text me 916 897 1744. Thanks

Would you be willing to work in St Louis MO? I am trying to transfer to pretty much anywhere in CA.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 31 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want St. Louis if you want CA.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post