Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mansfield Ohio (1 hr to Columbus or Cleveland) want Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mansfield Ohio (1 hr to Columbus or Cleveland) want Michigan Login/Join

posted
Interested in Michigan - anywhere within 90 miles of Kalamazoo. Would consider Northern Indiana. email kievits4@aol.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 47K in Mansfield OH with 62 Miles. No dirt roads, all main roads cleared in winter. GREAT RETIREMENT ROUTE!

posted Hide Post
Do you know what route I would get in Pinckney? I would love to transfer but not to an H route. I will join you in looking for someone in AZ. I currently have a 47K with a Postal Vehicle. It is a sweet retirement route. I will be checking to see if anyone in my office would take my route and what would be left available after the bidding process. Please do so in your office. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Did you get you transfer my route is in Waterford nice PO 20 rural routes all have llv's feel free to call or text me 248-895-1872 Kim

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post