Postal Forums
Crestview, Florida to vicinity of Hot Springs, Arkansas

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/2191049962

01 August 2007, 21:06
James Mc Combs
Crestview, Florida to vicinity of Hot Springs, Arkansas
40K route, DPS, fast growing office, no LLV's, Mostly paved roads, Located in NW Fl, 30 miles north of Destin, Florida. Want to be close to grandchildren in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
02 August 2008, 10:19
Janet
would a three way be something you would consider. I want to get closer to my family in southern AL and that office you are in sounds perfect.
12 October 2008, 18:10
Tammy Wilcoxon
Hi. I live 3 hrs. away from Hot Springs. If you are interested in finding someone who wants to do a 3 way transfer give me an call or email me. 870-364-4189.

Everyone Please read! Our contract is up in November. I am trying to get a provision put in our new contract that lets us go on e-reassign. For those of you who cannot get a mutal transfer- it would mean another opportunity to go where you need to go. You would have the chance to transfer to a clerk, maintenance etc... and not have to leave your job or benefits. The postal service is changing and we have to let our union know we want to make changes with them. We need to let our union officals let our voice be heard. Please write letters asap to your union reps because ideas are being heard as we speak. They told me to get the word out to rural carriers so please call me or email me if you are interested in helping make changes to our contract. these changes would let us take tests to go from rural carriers to clerk crafts and other crafts so we can maybe finally get to move to where we want to be- any state! call 870 364-4189 or 870-515-6023. email tammytime@windstream.net lets get a petition going. I have been trying to get to south carolina for 3 yrs. I dont want to quit so I wouldnt mind being a clerk if that meant I keep my insurance and benefits.