Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anybody want to come to AZ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody want to come to AZ? Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone. Trying to get some conections for 3 or more way trades, so let me know if you want to come to Mesa, AZ and we can try to make this work. I'm trying to get to Spokane, WA or there abouts (Northern Idaho, Western Montana?). Mesa is on the East end of Metro Phoenix and most Rural routes are 40-43k and on the very East end of Mesa Where houses are under $200g and it keeps you out of rush hour traffic. LLVs, Windstars and Uplanders are coming in weekly, and all routes should have a vehicle by the end of this year. Mostly NBU routes around 10 miles round trip, with a few OTW routes and maybe two genuine Rural routes on the outskirts. Idealy, I want to move this coming Summer, But I'll make myself ready to go when ever the oportunity comes up. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Nathan Clelland
email= harquahalas@cox.net
phone= 480-600-1450

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been wanting to move to Arizona for several years now but I wasn't aware of there being Rural Routes. I thought there were only contract routes in Arizona. I would be interested in transfering to the Arizona or Nevada area. I am in Oxford OH. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in SW florida, Fort Myers, - any chance for a 3 way email me at iamthedadthatswhy@hotmail.com
Thanks RON Phillips

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay Ron. I'll let you know if any opportunities come up. I'm just looking for a place near mountains and pine trees and affordable housing. Boise, Twin Falls or anywhere in Northern Idaho/Eastern Washingtom, or????

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
desparately seeking east mesa area. im located in beautiful lake havasu ciy, az lets work something out! karen

Posts: 21 | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ! My name is Phong Tra , I 'm from Duluth , Georgia . I would like to tranfer to any city in AZ . I can so 3 or 4 way if anyone know so we can help each other . I try to come to AZ to get close to my family and my fiance .
My email is : ptra@hotmail.com
phone : 678-559-9798 ( call at anytime if incase I miss it then please a message for me . Thanks)
Duluth Post Office is nice , friendly . Anyone interest then let me know so we can work it out . Thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post