Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Are you interested in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples Florida Area???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you interested in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples Florida Area??? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Let me know if you are interested in the foothills of the Sierras 30 miles east of Sacramento! (Text me at 530-903-0248)

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Mt Pleasant,SC 5 mins from downtown Charleston.
elsiemurt@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by RawMail:
I am looking to transfer and try something new. I will consider all possibilities. Post and let me know where you are...

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Mt Pleasant, SC - All LLv's - Let me know if you have any interest. I want Fla.

quote:
Originally posted by RawMail:
I am looking to transfer and try something new. I will consider all possibilities. Post and let me know where you are...

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Clayton NC. Check youtube Terry Bradshaw on Clayton NC.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm located in Georgia 35 minutes south of Atlanta. Great place to work and live. Let me know! Smiler s_braswell@bellsouth.net

Posts: 55 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bethlehem PA! I am very interested in anywhere coastal Florida! Please call me at 484-548-3141
or email me at "odie1049@yahoo.com"! Bethlehem is a beautiful city and I have a 43H Route with mostly mansions! All Rural Routes have Postal vehicles! Please let me know ASAP!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm am looking to transfer from York County, PA to Fort Myers, FL or any surrounding area with in a 50 mi. range. If interested please feel free to contact me at 717-424-6114 or email me at tpjones35@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Patricia Jones

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Im interesting, if the tranfer still avalible. Im in Lancaster PA.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. I'm in Indianapolis. vjvivaldi@hotmail.com

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area...ready to go...email or call 919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post