Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Are you interested in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples Florida Area???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you interested in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples Florida Area??? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Let me know if you are interested in the foothills of the Sierras 30 miles east of Sacramento! (Text me at 530-903-0248)

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Mt Pleasant,SC 5 mins from downtown Charleston.
elsiemurt@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by RawMail:
I am looking to transfer and try something new. I will consider all possibilities. Post and let me know where you are...

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Mt Pleasant, SC - All LLv's - Let me know if you have any interest. I want Fla.

quote:
Originally posted by RawMail:
I am looking to transfer and try something new. I will consider all possibilities. Post and let me know where you are...

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Clayton NC. Check youtube Terry Bradshaw on Clayton NC.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bethlehem PA! I am very interested in anywhere coastal Florida! Please call me at 484-548-3141
or email me at "odie1049@yahoo.com"! Bethlehem is a beautiful city and I have a 43H Route with mostly mansions! All Rural Routes have Postal vehicles! Please let me know ASAP!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm am looking to transfer from York County, PA to Fort Myers, FL or any surrounding area with in a 50 mi. range. If interested please feel free to contact me at 717-424-6114 or email me at tpjones35@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Patricia Jones

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Im interesting, if the tranfer still avalible. Im in Lancaster PA.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. I'm in Indianapolis. vjvivaldi@hotmail.com

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area...ready to go...email or call 919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Quinton AL... which is a remote post office under Sumiton, Al... so basically Quinton/Sumiton.. I'd really like to get down to Cape Coral area to be near my daughter.. I know this is an older post but hopefully you're still looking to transfer and this may be an option for you... its not too far from Birmingham area.. if you'd like to ask any questions or might consider, please contact me at 1(205)388-6258.. ask for Jill...I also got family in New Bedford Massachusetts area if I can't get to Florida if anyone sees this and wants to contact me

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post