Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Las Vegas To Central Coast or San Jose area CA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas To Central Coast or San Jose area CA Login/Join

posted
Im in a very good office plenty of Overtime if wanted all routes have LLV. I want to move near my family in Monterey Ca Will consider anywhere around there.

Posts: 19 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to move somewhere near the central coast. Will listen to any proposal.

Posts: 19 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave. I'm only interested in the state of OR. If we can work out a 3-4 way? I would be all for it. I will be looking. Will contact you if any bites. Thank you.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Las Vegas to Central Coast California.

posted Hide Post
davsalone,thanks but im not looking to move to vegas,
but just visit it! thanks anyway.
chris

Posts: 14 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody????

posted Hide Post
come to vegas people you'll love it.

posted Hide Post
Willing to transfer from Pismo Beach to Las Vegas

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I might be interested. How big is your route. Why do you want to come to vegas.

posted Hide Post
42 K route with LLV 26 miles) Mondays off. 800 mostly curbside boxes city-like route in Oceano, CA. Since I have the lowest seniority, I don't think any of the other 10 rural carriers want my route.

Why not Vegas! Need a change of scenery. Transferred to Pismo Beach from Santa Fe NM in 2008 to be near a cousin who has since died. Thinking about retiring in 4 years.

I'll send more info to your actual email.

Mine is kersti_ahven@excite.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ANYONE WANT TO MOVE TO SIN CITY.

posted Hide Post
Are you in N Las Vegas?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah David RR1.

posted Hide Post
LOL Ok

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vegas to central California coast