Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Placida, FL to Punta Gorda, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Placida, FL to Punta Gorda, FL Login/Join

posted
I am an RCA in Placida, FL, my seniority date is April 9th, 2011. I wish to transfer to Punta Gorda to be closer to my home. The 35 mile drive is wearing on me. There are only 2 RCA's in Placida right now including me. If someone that works in PG that lives close to Placida/Englewood area and would like to swap. Give me a ring. 941-276-8331

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im interested in a transfer down there from Ma. If anyone is interested in a 3way.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't have to swap with someone if you're an RCA. In fact, you can't swap with anyone. But you can just transfer to the office you want to go to if they need RCAs. Much easier than a mutual exchange. Only downside is you will have the lowest seniority at the office you move to. Call the postmaster there and let him know your situation.

Posts: 27 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 07 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Im really interested in the Placida, Port Charlotte area!

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post